Save the Date!
Save the Date!
1. Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre- When there’s not a concert or event going on, check out the historic Red Rocks Park. The park is open from 5a.m. to 11p.m. daily and is great for sightseeing, getting in a good stair work out, or watching the sunrise/sunset!
2. Coors Brewery- Located in Golden, Colorado, the Coors Brewery offers free tours from 10a.m to 4p.m. Thursday-Monday, and noon-4p.m. on Sunday. Learn the history of the largest brewery in America and understand the process from barley to beer!
3. Denver Art Museum- From modern to classic, and art representing all cultures of life, there is something for everyone to see. There are more than 68,000 diverse works from across the centuries and world. Engaging, interactive, and fun!
4. Denver Zoo-The cost of admission to the zoo is $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $8 for children ages 3 to 11, and free for children under 2. For that price, you’ll see 3,500 different animals and one of the world’s largest habitats for endangered gorillas.
5. 16th St. Mall- This outdoor mall expands over one mile in the heart of Downtown Denver and has a great selection of shops, restaurants, entertainment, and people watching. The free mall ride stops at every corner along the mall every couple minutes to make it accessible as well!
6. Washington Park- Over 165 acres of greenery includes tennis and volleyball courts, grills and picnic tables, paddle board rentals, and a playground to entertain people of all ages for free!
Sign up to receive news and updates
from Lofts at Universal City!
Pay rent and submit work orders online on the Resident Portal.
Valet Dry Cleaning: CleanCierge Cleaners offers a valet dry cleaning service! Schedule your pick up today at cleancierge.com. Pick up is located on P1 of the parking garage.
Pet Policies: We kindly ask all pet owners to please clean up after your pet, and keep dogs on leashes at all times. Pet stations are conveniently located around the outside perimeter of the building for your assistance.